Thursday, February 18, 2010

How to Take Great Pictures

The answer is simple - take a lot of pictures!  I often receive compliments on the pictures I take with my simple point-and-shoot camera and I truly believe that the reason why I sometimes end up with pretty amazing photographs is because I take loads of pictures - sometimes even a hundred or two from a short outing somewhere or just while watching my daughters play on the swingset.

Canon PowerShot SD1200IS 10 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Green)

It's taken some time, but I've learned to edit and delete - I now try and keep only the very best pictures.  It can take time to download and review so many pictures, but aren't your memories worth it?  Next time you pick up your camera, give it a try - snap away and see what happens!  By the way, I have a slightly older version of the camera pictured above (I wish mine was this beautiful green!) - if you'd like to learn more about it, click on the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment